SARIS FLUID2 SMART KIT
MAKE EVERY WORKOUT COUNT
The large, precision-balanced flywheel (with patented fan design) lets you easily customise each ride simply by shifting gears, just as you would outside. This design also helps keep your Fluid2 working better - longer. And thanks to our built-to-last manufacturing process, the Fluid2 can help you conquer one goal after the next. Simply install the magnetless speed sensor on the rear wheel of your bike, mount your bike to the solid Fluid² trainer with our innovative clutch knob, connect to your indoor cycling app of choice via Bluetooth or ANT+ and voilà! - you’re ready to sweat.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Included speed sensor connects you with Rouvy, Zwift and other indoor cycling apps
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs.