Berg garden trampolines are safe and built to last with high-quality components to provide your family with hours of fun. Berg trampolines come in 3 quality lines: Favorit, Champion and Elite, and in many shapes and sizes. From regular to flat ground and inground trampolines, there is a trampoline for every family in our range.
At Eurocycles, we carry a wide range of Berg Outdoor Trampolines. From small trampolines to 14ft trampolines, inground or regular, round or rectangle. there is an option for any size garden.
Safety and quality for more outdoor fun
As a parent, you want your children to have fun and to enjoy playing outside. You don’t want to have to worry about the welfare of your child. BERG has a safe and good quality trampoline that suits your garden. Berg have designed safe trampolines on which children can discover their talents without a care in the world and which allows parents to feel at ease while their children practice their jumps.
What is the difference between the trampolines?
Many different trampolines are available, varying in height, diameter, colour, quality and price. What is the difference between the trampolines? At first glance, BERG Trampolines look very similar, but there really is a difference. First of all, there are three different quality lines, namely: the Favorit, the Champion and the Elite. The big difference is mainly in the jumping comfort and the quality. This has to do with the parts of the trampoline. For example, think about the jumping mat, the safety net, the protective padding, the springs and the frame. Summarizing, you can say that a higher-quality line is equal to more jumping pleasure and quality.
You might possibly think it doesn't matter what shape a trampoline is when it comes to ease of jumping, but you couldn't be more wrong. Each shape has its own advantages. The choice may come down to your domestic arrangements, and the space available in your garden. Thankfully, you have plenty of choice with the Berg range, since they supply three different shapes, namely: round, oval and rectangular.
What are the benefits of each shape of trampolines?
- Rectangular trampolines: Rectangular trampolines have an elongated surface for jumping on, so you have more control over the jumps you do, making these trampolines perfect for professional jumpers as well as practicing tricks! Also, this trampoline usually fits well in the garden, thanks to its rectangular format.
- Oval trampolines: With oval trampolines you benefit from jumping on a surface which is wide and long. Jumping is also easier to control, and you benefit from the sturdy, round shape. The shape also means you automatically land safely in the center of the trampoline.
- Round trampolines: The classic, round trampoline is a safe choice. Thanks to evenly-tensioned springs, you automatically land in the center of the trampoline, so you can jump high, safely and enjoyably. This trampoline is also very sturdy, and less expensive, due to its round shape.
What is the differences between InGround, FlatGround and Regular trampolines.
- FlatGround: A flatgroung trampoline integrates seamlessly with your garden. This is because the protective edge of the trampoline is completely level with the garden. This makes the trampoline non-obstrusive and very easy to step onto.
- InGround: The sunken trampoline has a low threshold of 20/27cm making the trampoline easy and safe to step onto. The InGround trampoline is less visible in the garden than a high trampoline. If used without a safety net, the minimum age for these type of trampolines is 14years old.
- Regular: If you prefer not to dig a hole in your garden, a high trampoline is a good choice. A high trampoline is easy to install and move around. It is also clearly visible in your garden.
How do I work out my ideal trampoline?
Because Berg offers trampolines in different shapes and sizes, there is always a suitable trampoline for every garden. But with so many different types of trampolines, making a choice can sometimes be quite difficult. If you are wondering which trampoline suits you best, Berg's new trampoline configurator may be of help to you! It will make it easier for you to configure a trampoline according to your requirements and then see what it looks like. The trampoline configurator can be found here.
We are constantly updating our site, if you cannot find the trampoline you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us on +353 1 4263610 or email us: email@example.com to get one of our team member to help you out.