All the fun and vibrancy of Raleigh's iconic Pop bikes, dressed up in a more mature colour scheme!
When it’s time for a bigger set of wheels, the Pop 26 is the perfect next-step frame for their longer legs. Whether they still love family bike rides or they’re too busy exploring with their friends, this lightweight kids bike will keep them moving into their teens.
Bold blue and red accents and black tan-wall tyres make the black frame a seriously cool choice. The Raleigh Pop 26" frame showcase oodles of cool colour, creating a look that’s as wonderfully unique as the kid riding it.
- Aluminium frame
- Internal cables to give the frame a clean and sleek look.
- Rigid cro-moly forks: designed to be strong and ligthweight.
- Front V-brake modulator
- Lo-rise handlebars
- Full Shimano transmission: 8-speed.
- Colour coordinated saddle, grips and tyres, ensuring that each component - however small matches the bike design.
- Weight: 12.30Kg
- Lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre frame.
- Clean and simplified design thanks to the internal cabling which hides the cables away by running them through the frame minimising the risk of potential accidents.
- When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking.
- The handlebars position gives an improved riding position while allowing your child to be aware of his/her surroundings.
- The Shimano 8 speed gear system is all that your child needs for the style of riding these bikes have been designed for - pavement, roads, grass tracks and simple trails. The full Shimano set ensures component compatibility and improves your child's experience of learning how to change gears. Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear.
BEST FOR: Kids 9 to 12 years old.