Pop 18: a fun, sophisticated kids bike that will have them glued to the pedals.
Whether it’s family bike rides on the trail or expeditions and treasure hunts with their friends, this big-kid bike is born for fresh-air adventures. Warning: may cause envy in grown-ups.
This 18-inch kids bike has a frame with pale pink and yellow stripes giving the light-blue frame a gorgeously vintage finish. The Pop 18" frames showcase oodles of cool colour, creating a look that’s as wonderfully unique as the kid riding it.
- Aluminium frame
- Internal cables to give the frame a clean and sleek look.
- Rigid cro-moly forks: designed to be strong and lightweight.
- Front V-brake modulator
- Lo-rise handlebars
- Full Shimano transmission: 6-speed.
- Colour coordinated saddle, grips and tyres, ensuring that each component - however small matches the bike design.
- Weight: 9.90Kg
- Lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre frame.
- Clean and simplified design thanks to the internal cabling which hides the cables away by running them through the frame minimising the risk of potential accidents.
- When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking.
- The handlebars position gives an improved riding position while allowing your child to be aware of his/her surroundings.
- The Shimano 6 speed gear system is all that your child needs for the style of riding these bikes have been designed for - pavement, roads, grass tracks and simple trails. The full Shimano set ensures component compatibility and improves your child's experience of learning how to change gears. Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear.
BEST FOR: Kids 5 to 7 years old.