Bold bright colours for a truly unique bike.
Got a little one who’s itching for their own set of wheels but hasn’t quite mastered their balance? Set them off on this funky number. The Raleigh Pop 14 is a kids bike designed for kids that need a little bit of support. It will help them build confidence and conquer the basics of biking, so they are ready for that all-important day when they ditch the stabilisers and fly solo. All you need to do is cheer them on from the sidelines. Contrasting red and blue tyres make the red frame an eye-catching choice that little ones will love.
- Aluminium frame.
- Upright handlebar position.
- Internal cables to give the frame a clean and sleek look.
- Braking levers, specially designed for little fingers.
- All-terrain tyres.
- Junior non-slip pedals; fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off.
- Full chainguard.
- Stabilisers, to keep the bike balanced while your child is at the stage of cycling their first bike.
- Colour coordinated saddle, grips and tyres, ensuring that each component - however small matches the bike design.
- Lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre
- The handlebars position allows your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding.
- Reduced risk of potential accidents thanks to the internal cables.
- Puncture-resistant tyres offering excellent grip on all terrains.
- The chainguard stop the dirt from getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers.
- The stabilisers give your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and coordination safely.
BEST FOR: Kids 3 to 5 Years old