Your first cool bike. The SCOTT Contessa 14 will make you want to ride bikes for the rest of time!
The Scott Contessa 14" rigid is a fully equipped kids bike with stabilisers to help your child build their cycling confidence. The lightweight frame and rigid fork make it easy to manoeuvre, while the 7-speed Shimano gear system allows for an easy-to-use shifting system. This gear set-up is ideal for little ones who are still learning how to change gears. The powerful disc brakes allow your child to go downhill with confidence. The Kenda Booster tyres are designed to give the best grip on most terrain so your child can enjoy cycling anywhere anytime.
- JR14 Coaster Alloy Frame
- Rigid Fork / BMX Type
- Kenda Contact tyres
- Weight: 7.40kg
- Lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre frame.
- Safe and secure braking system.
- High-performing tyres delivering great grip on wet and dry terrains.
- The chainguard stop the dirt from getting on your child and their clothes but, it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers.
- The stabilisers give your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and coordination safely.
BEST FOR: Kids 3 to 5 years old.