Raleigh Willow City Bike - Bronze
From sunny picnics to late-night swims, this dreamy vintage bike lets you rediscover the natural world – from the best seat in the house. Grab a polaroid camera, fill the basket with a baguette and some brie, and start exploring.
Inspired by over 130 years of classic British design, the Willow blends modern components with a timeless retro look you’ll fall head over heels for. And with a roomy wicker-style basket, you’ve got oodles of room for your essentials – whether that’s beer, grub or a tiny pooch.
Aside from its classic vintage features, the Willow has all the fixings of a cracking bike. The classic steel frame has a relaxed geometry for an upright, easy ride, with additions like a Selle Royal saddle and soft detailed grips keeping you comfy on those longer journeys. The 7-speed derailleur gears make getting up slopes a doddle, while colour-coordinated mudguards keep your clothes dry on rainy days. Finished with a handy kickstand and a traditional ding-dong bell, this classic town bike has everything you need to get out and about in style.
- The classic twin tube shaped frame is manufactured in lightweight aluminium with relaxed geometry to give a comfortable riding position, with extra design features of internal cables and a steering limiter
- The rear brake and derailleur cables are routed inside the frame for low maintenance, to help reduce any trapped clothing incidents and to achieve a cleaner ?cable free? look to your new bike
- When you stand up your bike using the aluminium propstand, sometimes the front wheel will randomly move to the right or left, a steering limiter will stop this little annoyance
- 7 speed Shimano Revoshift gears, with rotational shifters for easy gear changing
- Tektro aluminium side pull dual pivot brakes and aluminium levers for an improved braking performance
- Aluminium double wall rims for strength, with a CNC braking surface giving an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- 700c 45mm tyres; wider than standard tyres with an increased volume of air which results in a cushioning affect for a smoother ride, with a puncture protective layer and a tread pattern suitable for roads, paths and trails, in cream to compliment the bike colours
- Swept back aluminium handlebars allowing for a more relaxed, upright riding position, finished with soft trekking grips with stitching detail, coloured brown to match the saddle
- Comfort Women?s saddle, a necessity, fitted on a lightweight aluminium seat post which allows the saddle to be adjusted forwards and back, to enhance your riding experience
- Aluminium classic chain cover, designed to protect fingers and clothes, colour matched to the rest of your bike
- Steel front and rear mudguards, perfect for keeping your clothes clean; finished with retro styled accessories; front aluminium nose detail, front guard flap for extra protection, and a rear round reflector
- Colour matched rear carrier supplied with straps, alloowing you to add a stylish rear pannier bag, as an alternative to carrying a rucksack
- Front wicker style basket, a must have accessory on this fashion inspired bike, ideal for transporting
- Three finishing touches; graphics under a clear coat to prevent damage, an aluminium propstand to keep your bike looking pristine and a ding dong bell for safety and added style