Style and performance kids bike.
They grow up so fast, don’t they? One minute they're looking swamped by a too-big school uniform, the next their gangly arms are poking out the sleeves. That’s why we created the Pop 24: a sophisticated, lightweight kids bike for growing kids. When the training wheels are long gone, when their legs get longer and their dreams get bigger, this big-kid bike will keep them moving.
Bold blue and red accents and black tan-wall tyres make the silver frame a seriously cool choice. The Raleigh Pop 24" Silver showcase oodles of cool colour, creating a look that’s as wonderfully unique as the kid riding it.
- Aluminium frame.
- Lo-rise handlebars.
- Internal cables to give the frame a clean and sleek look.
- Front V-Brake modulator.
- Junior non-slip pedals; fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off.
- Full Shimano transmission: 7-speed gears.
- Colour coordinated saddle, grips and tyres, ensuring that each component - however small matches the bike design.
- Weight: 8.90Kg
- Lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre
- The handlebars position gives an improved riding position while allowing your child to be aware of his/her surroundings.
- Reduced risk of potential accidents thanks to the internal cables.
- When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking.
- The Shimano 7 speed gear system is all that your child needs for the style of riding these bikes have been designed for - pavement, roads, grass tracks and simple trails. The full Shimano set ensures component compatibility and improves your child's experience of learning how to change gears. Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear.
BEST FOR: Kids 8 to 11 years old.