For the little ones that aren’t so little any more.
Designed to bridge the gap between younger and older kids bikes, this next-step frame is perfect for those slightly bigger adventures – whether it’s treasure-hunting with their friends or flying through the streets on the school run. The only thing you have to worry about is trying to keep up.
This 20-inch kids bike has bold red accents and black tan-wall tyres to make for a seriously cool choice. The Pop 20" frame showcases oodles of cool colour, creating a look that’s as wonderfully unique as the kid riding it.
- Aluminium frame
- Internal cables to give the frame a clean and sleek look.
- Rigid cro-moly forks: designed to be strong and lightweight.
- Front V-brake modulator
- Lo-rise handlebars
- Full Shimano transmission: 6-speed.
- Colour coordinated saddle, grips and tyres, ensuring that each component - however small matches the bike design.
- Weight: 10.70Kg
- Lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre frame.
- Clean and simplified design thanks to the internal cabling which hides the cables away by running them through the frame minimising the risk of potential accidents.
- When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking.
- The handlebars position gives an improved riding position while allowing your child to be aware of his/her surroundings.
- The Shimano 6 speed gear system is all that your child needs for the style of riding these bikes have been designed for - pavement, roads, grass tracks and simple trails. The full Shimano set ensures component compatibility and improves your child's experience of learning how to change gears. Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear.
BEST FOR: Kids 6 to 9 years old.