The Motus Tour comes equipped with powerful disc brakes, reflective tyres, a bell, a secure wheel lock, and an adjustable handlebar stem
A comfy suspension saddle and integrated lights guarantee a smooth, safe ride, no matter what time it is. And with a derailleur gear system, you’ve got all the speeds you need to navigate those sharp inclines.
Perfect for city cycling and long-haul rides alike, the Motus Tour gives you everything you want from an electric hybrid bike, and does so in style. With a silent Bosch motor providing up to 250% of your pedal power, you can race up hills like they’re nothing – no heavy breathing or bike pushing necessary. If you’re looking for more of a workout, a handy control panel lets you kick things up (or down) a notch, with a display screen to help you track your journey.
Better for the environment. Better for your soul. Ditch the car and fly through the streets with the Motus Tour. With a silent motor and integrated battery adding some oomph to your pedalling, the Motus Tour lets you go further and faster than ever before. Whether it’s a sweat-free commute or a cross-country trip, this fully equipped electric bike makes getting around easy. Get ready to fall in love with cycling all over again.
Weekend adventures, morning commutes, coffee runs, lunch dates – whatever the journey, whatever the destination, the Motus Tour will make getting there a blast. All you need to do is plan a route, hop on, and bike until the snacks run out.
- Bosch Powertube 400Wh Battery
- Bosch Active Line Motor
- Bosch Intuvia Display
- Rst Volant Suspension Fork - 50mm - travel
- Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Integrated front and rear lights
- 50% Charge Approx. 2.5 Hours
- 100% Charge Approx 6.5 Hours
- Weight: 27.5Kg
- Lithium ion batteries offer an impressive life expectancy and will last at least 1000 full charges.
- Re-engineered Active Line Motor from Bosch - feather light and quiet.
- The sophisticated Intuvia Display offers maximum clarity and convenience with the display screen placed in the centre of the handlebars for easy readability and the control unit is safely on the left handlebar.
- More variation with the 8 speed gear system, Smoother, faster and more reliable.
- Better control and comfort whilst cycling
- Quick charging so your off cycling before you know it!
Use this calculator to better estimate the range you might achieve based on your riding conditions:
(Please check the specification to ensure you select the correct motor and battery)