Cycling can be a great workout – but it doesn’t have to be.
Say goodbye to jelly legs and hello to an effortless ride with the Motus – the electric hybrid bike for everyday life. With a powerful Bosch battery and motor, the Motus makes easy work of long journeys and sharp inclines. You’ll never have to push your bike up a hill again.
Perfect for city riding, roads and cycle paths, the Motus offers sophisticated tech at an affordable price point. This ebike sports disc brakes, reflective tyres, bell, an adjustable handlebar stem, a 400WH battery and a 7-speed gear shifter.
A super-lightweight Bosch motor adds power to your pedalling, with a near-noiseless design allowing you to ride in complete, uninterrupted peace. With an energy output of up to 250% of your pedal power, get ready to cover a lot of ground with ease. No more showing up at the office looking as though you’ve been caught in the rain. (Unless it’s actually raining. As amazing as our bikes are, they can’t control the weather. Yet.) When you’re ready to work up a sweat, a Purion Display lets you switch between four different modes, so you can put in as much (or as little) effort as you fancy.
- Bosch 400WH Powerpack Battery
- Bosch Active Line Motor
- Bosch Purion display
- Shimano Altus 7 speed Gear system
- Front Suspension Fork with 50mm Travel
- 50% Charge Approx. 2.5 Hours
- 100% Charge Approx 6.5 Hours
- Weight: 23.5Kg
- A reliable, long lasting energy storage with ergonomic designs. The 400WH battery will allow you to ride for up to 130 km on a single charge.
- Re-engineered Active Line Motor from Bosch - feather light and quiet.
- The simple and compact Purion Display offers all the essential information you’ll need to know whilst riding and allows you to easily switch between the four modes to find the right level of assistance.
- More variation with the 7 speed gear system, Smoother, faster and more reliable.
- Better control and comfort whilst cycling
- Quick charging so your off cycling before you know it!
Use this calculator to better estimate the range you might achieve based on your riding conditions:
(Please check the specification to ensure you select the correct motor and battery)