The new Continental Grand Prix 5000 tyre delivers a more comfortable ride with improvements in cornering grip, long-term durability, ride quality & puncture protection.
Thanks to the new Lazer Grip texture and the Active Comfort Technology, the Continental Grand Prix 5000 offers:
- 12% lower rolling resistance
- 20% more puncture resistance
- 10% lighter (25c.)
- Black Chili Rubber: remixed for improved rolling resistance and better mileage, while also maintaining grip.
- Laser etched mold has created a tyre with a more porous texture for greater cornering grip.
- Lazer Grip: Tread areas passed over with a powerful laser, roughing up the surface of the tyre, for improved grip.
- Active Comfort Casing: Elastomeric layer provides Increased stiffness and damping characteristic in the sidewall allows lower tyre pressure and greater cornering.
- Casing: 3-layer/330 TPI
- Weight: 215g. (25c)
- Handmade in Germany