Full-Time & Part-Time Bike Sales Assistant- Swords Airside
We are now recruiting an enthusiastic, customer-focused, friendly and hard-working person to join our Eurocycles team in our Airside Swords store. Sales and bicycle experience would be advantageous but not essential as you will receive adequate coaching in all aspects of the sales process.
Ideal Candidates Must Be:
- Reliable, motivated, a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills and a quick learner
- Customer service focused, so you must enjoy interacting with customers and going the extra mile
- Experienced in dealing with customer feedback, queries and complaints
- Able to achieve sales targets
- Flexible on working hours including late nights and weekends
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service and building customer loyalty
- Driving sales through delivery of strong product knowledge and service skills
- Maintain high presentation standards within the store at all time
- Achieve and surpass individual and team targets
Full-Time & Part-Time Bike Sales Assistant - Longmile Road
Working on our Bike department, you will be interacting with customers offering an extensive knowledge of our products that we sell and providing advice whilst maintaining standards.
- Engaging and assisting customers with all retail purchases
- Bike assembling
- Processing transactions
- Drive sales
- Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge
- Product demonstrations where necessary
The Ideal Candidate
Applicants must be fully flexible to work weekends, having some mechanical experience is a plus. Further training will be provided.
Interested candidates send your CV to email@example.com