Universal cargo bike with smart, ergonomic Wave frame concept.
The Bergamont E-Cargoville Bakery is a universal e cargo bike with a smart, ergonomic Wave frame concept and a 190 kg permissible system weight. Its low centre of gravity allows for a superb riding experience, even with a full load. The strong-braking power of the Magura hydraulic disc brakes ensures you can stop safely and fast in any situation.
The battery is cleverly sheltered inside the frame tubing to form a solid cage and protects the key components from the element.
Highly versatile, the Bergamont E-Cargoville is already equipped with a powerful LED lighting system by Busch+Müller and custom front and rear carriers, which can be fitted with various accessories and features. The robust and secure foldable double kickstand ensures secure parking to get on and off your bike easily.
If you are looking for an e-bike to carry all you need and do it effortlessly, then this e cargo bike is a great choice.
- Bosch 36 V Li Ion, 500 Wh, PowerPack
- Bosch Drive Unit Performance Line Cruise, Gen. 3, 250 W, 36 V, max. 25 km/h
- Bosch Intuvia
- Enviolo continuously variable transmission
- Rigid fork extra strong and cargo bike specific
- 50% Charge Approx. 2 Hours
- 100% Charge Approx 4.5 Hours
- Weight: 29.8Kg
- The Lithium-ion battery is a quick charging battery with extended battery life. The 500WH battery will allow you to ride for up to 90 km on a single charge.
- Compact, lightweight and powerful Performance Line Cruise with a torque of up to 85Nm for a thrilling ride experience.
- Easy to use Intuvia display with a separate control unit that can be read under all lighting conditions.
- The Enviolo gear system ensures a smooth, silent and intuitive gear shifting requiring little maintenance and lubrication.
- Multi-functional e-cargo longtail frame for maximum versatility
- Schwalbe Super Moto-X Greenguard tyres offer a comfortable ride even on uneven terrains.