Explore New And Exciting Trails
With its lightweight in-mold construction, and Ergo Fit adjustment, the Bell Nomad delivers exceptional comfort no matter how long you are out on your bike.
The trail-specific design includes plenty of lower coverage, and with MIPS technology to boot, you can ride with confidence and focus on the singletrack ahead. The trails are waiting, and with our Nomad helmet, you have no excuse but to get out and ride. Availability, certification, color, and pricing may vary per region. If outside of the USA, please check with your authorized local dealer for more information.
- MIPS System
- Ergo Fit
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear.
- No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned.
- Removable visor.
- Unizise Fit 53-60CM
- Mips (multi-directional impact protection system) - a leading slip plane technology designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- Sleek, easy-to-use dial system for one-handed adjustments
- Lightweight at 330g